Last week Eloi Desjardins from Un show de mot’arts and I got together again to talk about the summertime art in Montreal. We’re calling it episode 2 of the EZ Montreal Art Podcast – get it?
The EZ Montreal Art Podcast episode 2
The topics we covered were:
- Eloi’s first summer in Montreal
- Are summer exhibits different?
- The 2 for 1 discount at the Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal
- Our opinions on the exhibit Zoo at the Musée d’Art Contemporain de Montréal
- The Google Art Project
- Enumerating our favorite and not so favorite pieces in Zoo
- Our opinions on the exhibit Tom Wesselmann, Beyond Pop at the Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal
- And then a comparison of the differences between the two museums
And then we finish up with some shows that we think might be worthwhile seeing
- Jacques Hurtubise at the Musée d’art de Joliette.
- David Moore at Stewart Hall.
- Craving for Design: Kitchen design from the 18th century to tomorrow at the Musée Stewart.
- Ryoji Ikeda at DHC.
- Inuit Modern at the McCord Museum.
- Gare aux gorilles at the Maison de la culture de Côte-des-Neiges.
(And if you missed episode 1, it’s here.)